Biodegradable toothbrushes made of bamboo. Their handle is made out of 100% biodegradable bamboo which naturally provides a non-slip surface. Their bristles are made of quality DuPont fibers and they are free from the toxin BPA (Bisphenol A).
Bamboo Smiles toothbrushes have been designed and are packaged in Greece. Their inner and outer package is 100% recyclable They have an ergonomic grip, do not slip and their sleek and timeless design make them a decorative accessory in every bathroom. They have been approved by dentists and are available in three thickness options:
- Adult medium with DuPont bristles (white and yellow)
- Adult soft with DuPont bristles (purple and blue)
- Adult soft with activated carbon bristles (black)
- Children extra soft with DuPont bristles (purple and blue)
Bamboo Smiles loves children and proves it because with the purchase of each product it offers 3% of profits to the children organisation “The smile of the child”.
It is recommended by dental experts to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
* Cruelty Free International does not certify toothbrushes.